Fall is here which means it’s time to spice up your fall wardrobe. Trade in your favorite high school t-shirt for a hoodie and shorts for sweatpants. Heavyweight blend hoodies are sure to keep you warm on those chilly fall mornings, and the good news is you can sport all of these fall looks while promoting your school spirt and raising money.
Mix and match your high school gear with some of your favorite fall staples, like denim, skirts with tights and leggings. You can show school spirit while still being true to your own unique style. Don’t forget to add in your favorite fall accessories like scarves, hats, leg warmers and more.
When you create your own online school store to sell high school apparel for your school with Rokkitwear, you receive all kinds of benefits:
- Rokkitwear creates a new source of income for high schools through the sales of officially licensed high school gear.
- Each item sold puts money back in the hands of the school.
- Schools don’t pay anything to join the program.
- Schools receive their own on-line retail store and do not have to pay anything to launch or maintain.
- One piece minimums, no inventory or risk of obsolescence.
- Schools receive the largest share of royalty revenue.
- Schools have the ability to purchase merchandise for re-sale in large or bulk quantities at wholesale prices.
It is Rokkitwear’s goal to provide high school customers with a new source of revenue and to protect how the schools’ marks are used on customized products. We pledge to do everything possible to make your experience with us both positive and profitable.
Work with a designer to customize your high school apparel and sell it on your school’s very own online store. Pick out all kinds of fall styles like hoodies, sweatpants, performance fleece, outerwear and more to add your mascot or school name to. Creating and maintaining an online store is free and easy and benefits your school. Spread the word amongst classmates, faculty and the community so that everyone can share in fun fashions that promote your school.